How to make a PSD
requested by anon
these are just some tips, you don’t have to make it exactly as i do :)
also, i suck at explaining things. be warned
- so the first thing you’re gonna do, is to open your picture. resize and sharpen in.
- now, add some curves. you can find them on your adjustment window (Window - Adjustments), or here:
- set them to your liking.
- add some vibrance (i usually set it to +70 or +80), and hue/saturation
- now, you can add a Color Fill (Layer -> New Fill Layer -> Solid Color)
- you can play with opacity, Fill, and Layer Mode:
- i usually set them to Screen or Multiply
- you can add as many Color Fills as you want
- if you want, add Color Balance, Photo Filters, and Selective Color which you can find on your Adjustment Window.
- Once you’re done, select all your layers (except for the Background), and press ALT+G on your keyboard to create a group. click ”File -> Save As..” and save it. make sure you save it as a photoshop document. and that’s pretty much it :)
if you have any questions, feel free to message me!